.

Fire Scare at Spring Mill Corporate Center Closes Hector St.

A charred pizza at Café Zoe caused the building to be evacuated Monday night.

 

A pizza left in the oven at Café Zoe closed Hector Street and evacuated the Spring Mill Corporate Center in Whitemarsh for roughly 30 minutes Monday night.

According to Spring Mill Fire Chief Pat McCloskey, someone in the office complex triggered the fire alarm after smelling a suspicious odor in the building, which is attached to Café Zoe.

McCloskey said that there was minimal smoke in the building, but that a charred pizza from the café caused the odor.

Spring Mill, Barren Hill, Lincoln, Conshy #2 and Plymouth fire companies were among those at the scene.

Conshy35 February 24, 2013 at 06:26 AM
Harmonville was not there. Conshohocken #2 and Plymouth Fire Company were though.

Boards

More »
Got a question? Something on your mind? Talk to your community, directly.
Note Article
Just a short thought to get the word out quickly about anything in your neighborhood.
Share something with your neighbors.What's on your mind?What's on your mind?Make an announcement, speak your mind, or sell somethingPost something