Happy Hump Day, people of Plymouth-Whitemarsh. Here are five things you should know heading into Wednesday:
- It’s going to be really hot out: As , the National Weather Service has issued an excessive heat watch for the area, starting at noon Wednesday. Temperatures are expected to be in the high 90s tomorrow, according to the service’s website. An air quality alter has also been released for the area, meaning that air pollution could be unhealthy for sensitive groups. Make sure you stay hydrated and keep in the shade.
- You might be able to land a job: As we , the will be Plymouth Meeting from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. The event is open to all, but preregistration is recommended. Go here for more information on the event.
- You can get some culture: The Conshohocken Free Library is at 6:30 p.m. with a discussion, hosted by the Conshohocken Art Leauge, to follow the screening.
- You can chow down on some wings: in Conshohocken is having its weekly Wednesday special: a free order of wings with every pitcher of beer purchased. Click here for restaurant information.
- Local government in action: The Plymouth Township planning commission is meeting at 7 p.m. at the , while the Whitemarsh HARB board is meeting at 8 p.m. at the