Invite a friend
Nancy M. Cummings, MA, will be leading a free seminar to teach parents how to use basic behavior modification techniques to reduce or eliminate problem behaviors in their young children (3-12). There will be a half hour of lecturing/teaching and a half hour for personal questions. Ms. Cummings is the owner of a local behavioral consulting company, Cummings Consulting. She has more than 10 years experience teaching schools and families how to use behavior modification to bring greater peace and harmony to their homes and classrooms. The seminar is sponsored by the Southern Montco SAHM's Group, a local mom's group. Space is limited. Registration is required. Please register at www.jeaneslibrary.org or call 610-828-0441.
|Where||William Jeanes Memorial Library and the Nicholas & Athena Karabots Center for Learning 4051 Joshua Rd, Lafayette Hill, PA 19444|
|Next on||This event is over.|
|Who to bring||Moms, Dads|
More About William Jeanes Memorial Library and the Nicholas & Athena Karabots Center for Learning
Located in Lafayette Hill, the William Jeanes Library provides area residents with access to a wealth of books, periodicals and research materials designed to excite, educate and entertain. Guests can borrow a variety of books, movies and audio books at their leisure. The library also sponsors a number or children's, arts and historical programs throughout the year.
Other events here
- Hatha Yoga May 7, 2013 / May 14, 2013 / May 21, 2013, 3:30 pm
- Mah Jong Players May 1, 2013 / May 8, 2013 / May 15, 2013 / May 22, 2013 / May 29, 2013, 5:30 pm
- Arts and Craft Club Tomorrow, May 22, 6:00 pm
- Computer Essentials May 23, 2013 / May 30, 2013 / June 6, 2013 / June 13, 2013, 10:30 am
- Socrates Cafe Thu, May 23, 6:30 pm
- Chair Yoga May 3, 2013 / May 10, 2013 / May 24, 2013 / May 31, 2013, 2:00 pm
- Philadelphia Museum of Art's Outsider Art Thu, May 30, 6:00 pm