Restaurant: The Stonewell Japanese and Korean Restaurant
Address: 415 W. Ridge Pike, Conshohocken
Style: Japanese and Korean
Food: Specialties from both types of cuisine, from soups to sushi
Parking: Free lot
Price Range: Moderate
Unique Feature: Low calorie, Organic, Vegetarian
Thinking about stopping by The Stonewell? Below are a collection of some of the most insightful customer reviews from around the web.
- Oh Stone Well the love that I have for you cannot be expressed in any way. Ever.
- I have been consistently pleased with the food, and I feel that it is worth the price they charge. My favorites are the Bibimbap (vegetables and egg on rice) and Hwae Dup Bab (raw fish and veggies on greens and rice). All Korean dishes come with several small sides of veggies and pickles which is one of my favorite parts!
- Tiny hole in the wall with great Korean food. The lunch menu has great prices and the dol sot bi bim bap is terrific. Not fancy at all, completely unassuming, but the staff is super friendly and helpful.
- I recently moved into town and I've tried other sushi bars around this area. I consider myself a sushi-fanatic! The Stonewell has become my number 1 stop for sushi. You have to try it for yourself. The salmon and tuna tastes extremely fresh and exquisite. You can tell that they use the highest quality fish at their restaurant. My family and I dine out frequently there and the staff are extremely nice. Pay yourself a visit to the Stonewell! You wont be disappointed.
- The food was good and the staff was friendly. The inside is a bit outdated and it is not in a good spot on Ridge Pike.
- This restaurant is a great little find, looks kind of scary from outside, but once inside, you will be truly glad you made the trip. Give it a try.
- The staff is always very nice and the food is fantastic. The location is OK, the parking is not so good, and the outside is less than inviting, but the top notch Korean food and sushi makes it worth it. I recommend the Bi bim-bap!
- Very small and unnoticeable from the outside, but the inside was clean and pleasant. This staff is extremely nice and welcoming and the food is delicious.
- Great Food, Friendly Service! The Stonewell is my favorite sushi place. Not only is the food amazing, but the waiter is always very friendly and the service is fast. I highly recommend this restaurant.
- This is a great find! My co-worker and I love to find great places to eat for lunch in the Conshohocken area and this is one of them. They have really great sushi!