Totaro's restaurant in Conshohocken will be offering a special menu for the next two weeks in honor of the Olympic Games. The restaurant will feature a number of items traditionally found in the pubs of London, the host city of 2012 games. Totaro's will also still serve its usual Italian specialities, along with special "game dishes."
Totaro's is located at 729 East Hector Street in Conshocken.
Here's the menu:
- Traditional Fish & Chips served with malt vinegar & tartar sauce $16
- Grilled Lamb Burgers, lightly seasoned & served with chips $10
- Roasted Lamb with fresh vegetables $25
- Ribeye Steak with a creamy horseradish sauce $30
- Lemon-Strawberry Trifle
- Dark Rum & Chocolate Orange Cup Mousse
- Sticky Toffee Pudding
- Pimms & Soda with Lemon
- Kelsey's Arse
- Gin & Tonic
- Watermelon Martini (featured)