The township is on the lookout. Its municipal police force has an opening.
According to the township website, one, entry-level police officer position is currently available.
Plymouth Township is currently accepting applications for the role. The scheduled test date is Feb. 15 at 6:30 p.m.
The deadline to submit applications is no later than 4 p.m. Jan. 31. Phone calls are not permitted. The police force is an Equal Opportunity Employer, and both male and female applicants are welcome.
According to the Plymouth Township Police Department's website, the human resources department aspires to:
- recruit qualified individuals
- retain valuable employees
- train, develop and educate to "promote individual success and increase overall value to the organization"
- provide and promote a safe and healthy work environment
- inspire and encourage a "high level of employee morale through recognition, effective communication and delivering constant feedback"
- provide resources for administering benefits, policies and procedures
For application forms, visit the Township website.