Conshohocken's David's Bridal Brings Wedding Planning into a Social Media Era
The popular chain has created 'My Event' to help brides plan with technology, social media in mind.
Brides have plenty to do. From selecting the flowers to selecting that perfect dress, she has a lot on her mind.
For ages, brides have tried different ways of organizing their planning. Now, the Conshohocken David's Bridal offers local gals a solution. The bridal shop has "My Event."
"My Event is an exclusive and free online wedding planning tool that allows brides to plan their wedding in an innovative way from start to finish using an all new, user-friendly interface," said a recent release from David's Bridal.
The new program, which was created in a partnership with Night Agency, is designed to allow brides to plan all in one, easy-to-reach space: online.
"As the industry leader, we continually strive to deliver the most useful and innovative tools for brides," said Kristen Celko, VP eCommerce at David's Bridal in the release. "Our brand promise begins with the dress of her dreams. Our digital presence allows us to continually engage and support brides from their engagement until 'I Do.'"
According to the release, the tools include:
- Wedding Party – Invite friends and family to your private online space where you can all have fun communicating about the big day.
- Newsfeed – Get real-time updates and host personalized discussions on wedding planning details.
- Shopping Lists – Create lists of wedding must-haves for yourself, your bridesmaids, or anybody you choose, and keep track of everyone's purchases.
- Mood Boards – Design boards that represent your unique vision of your event and get inspiration from your party and the Public Gallery.
- Task Lists – Prioritize, assign and organize wedding to-do's.
- Budget Planner – Get a breakdown of recommendations, make adjustments, and monitor spending.
For more on the new tools, visit the Conshohocken David's Bridal store, located in the Metroplex, 2600 Chemical Road, or call 610-825-5902 to set up an appointment.